Terms & Conditions
For Sale Terms & Conditions Click Here
- Orders can be placed on-line for delivery in the UK and Ireland.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards and paypal as methods of payment.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section RETURNS
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. Goods that are deemed to be short in packages must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 5 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call our help line for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection
- REFUNDS. Refunds will be made to customers who have purchased goods online from Hillside. This must be done via contacting cutomer support on 02890863161. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense together with a purchase receipt.
None of the above conditions affects your statutory rights.